Welcome to the Sing to Live®
THE MAGICAL BENEFITS OF SINGING!
What Research Says:
- What exercise is to the body, music is to the brain.
- Singing relieves anxiety and contributes to quality of life.
- Singing is an infusion of the perfect tranquilizer, the kind that both soothes your nerves and elevates your spirits.
- Singing can enhance the spirit of cooperation.
- Singing exercises our lungs, improves posture, tones up intercostal muscles and diaphragm.
- Evokes emotions, enhances mood, and is a stress-reducer.
What Sing to Live ® Community Chorus Singers Say*:
- "... the palpable sense of community and family that only gets better and deeper with time--all these are the gifts of STL that have enriched my life beyond description." Annette Martin
- "... STL is an experience that for me is absolutely pure, and which leaves me feeling content and peaceful." Jill Maling
- "Music defies the tragedies of life and keeps hope alive." MaDonna Thelen
- "I can have a very rough day, but come out of rehearsal feeling at peace with the world." Marilyn Engstom
- "Singing in a choir helps reduce my anxiety from my day-to-day life." Kyla Lyles
*FOR MORE SINGER TESTIMONIALS, LOOK AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE HOMEPAGE.